FY17 was a year of solid growth across all regions. See below some of our financial and operational highlights:
- Continued growth in North America (CER: +17%), following 16% growth in 2016
- 3 new products launches including Carprofen Chewable Tablets (US), and Closantel Drench (EU)
- EBITDA margin up to 21% from 17% in 2016 (and 14% in 2015)
- Significant reduction in Working Capital investment, releasing £15m in cash to the business.
- Strong cash generation- Cash Conversion of 122% in 2017
- Significant Capital Investment of £16.4m (or 6% of Revenue), bringing total investment in the last two years to more than £26m.
- Operational efficiency programme implemented.