Carprieve® (carprofen) Chewable Tablets from Norbrook is the generic form of the most commonly prescribed NSAID for dogs worldwide with an excellent reputation for safety and efficacy. Carprofen remains the veterinarians’ first choice for relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis (OA) and for the control of postoperative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries in dogs.
• Bioequivalent to the pioneer product, Rimadyl® Chewables (carprofen)
• Less expensive than Rimadyl® Chewables, offering significant savings and improved clinic profit potential
• Flexible dosing: Administer to dogs at 2 mg/lb (4.4 mg/kg) of body weight daily or divided and administered as 1 mg/lb (2.2 mg/kg) twice daily
• Available in 25 mg, 75 mg and 100 mg strengths
• Available in 30, 60 and 180 count bottles
As a class, NSAIDS may be associated with gastrointestinal, kidney and liver side effects. These are usually mild, but may be serious. Dog owners should discontinue therapy and contact their veterinarian immediately if side effects occur. Evaluation for pre-existing conditions and regular monitoring are recommended for dogs on any medication, Including Carprieve. Use with other NSAIDS or corticosteroids should be avoided. See full product labeling for full product information.
Rimadyl is a registered trademark of Zoetis, Inc.